What information does The Identity Hub collect?
- Information you provide: When you register for the Service, we require your name, company name, e-mail, and phone number. After the initial registration, the Subscriber’s designated Client Administrator can share additional user information with THE IDENTITY HUB in order to enable those individuals to use the Service, and never collects any individual information, personal or otherwise, without the explicit direction of the Client Administrator. Subscribers are responsible for providing notice to their individual users concerning the user information they share with THE IDENTITY HUB as part of the delivery of the Service.
- Clear Gifs: We also use third party advertising and tracking tools that employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), to help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the movements of the visitors to our Web site. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our Visitors and Subscribers in order to optimize and enhance the Web site and Service experience. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Log Files: As is true of most Web sites, we and our third party utility-tracking partners gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Web site, to track users’ movements while on the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Analytics and Remarketing: THE IDENTITY HUB uses Remarketing with Google Analytics and/or services like AdRoll to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. THE IDENTITY HUB and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
How does The Identity Hub use my information?
THE IDENTITY HUB may use the collected personal information and other information THE IDENTITY HUB collects about your use of the Service to operate and make the Service available to You, for billing, identification and authentication, to contact you about your use of the Service, research purposes, and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Web site and the Service. THE IDENTITY HUB will also use the collected personal information to send you periodic newsletters.
How can i access and update my information?
THE IDENTITY HUB has no direct relationship with the individual users that are part of a Subscription plan. An individual user who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to their designated Client Administrator (the data controller). The Client Administrator can modify your account information at any time in the Service’s Account settings or by emailing Customer Success at [email protected]. If the Client Administrator requests THE IDENTITY HUB to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days. We will retain individual user information for as long as the Subscription is active, the Client Administrator requests the deletion of the same, or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. There might be some latency in deleting archived subscription data from our systems after it’s removed from Production. Although THE IDENTITY HUB owns the software, code, databases, and all rights to the Web site and the Service, the Visitors and Subscribers, respectively, retain all rights and accountability for the data held by THE IDENTITY HUB on their behalf.
Does The Identity Hub share information with third parties?
THE IDENTITY HUB uses a third party intermediary to perform credit card processing when registering for the paid Subscription plans of the Service. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on THE IDENTITY HUB’s behalf. THE IDENTITY HUB will NOT gather or store the CREDIT CARD number, expiry date, as for any payment, the user client is transferred directly to the payment gateway of the credit card processing company. THE IDENTITY HUB may also transmit personal information to its third party vendors and the hosting partners that provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology and maintenance services required to operate and maintain the Web site and the Service. This may require that your personal information be transferred from Your current location to the offices and servers of THE IDENTITY HUB and these authorized third parties.
Does The Identity Hub share the information I provide?
Except as described in this policy, THE IDENTITY HUB will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personal information to any third party other than as outlined in this policy.
Legal reasons: We may disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of THE IDENTITY HUB Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. Legal requests must meet the following requirements before we will consider complying with them:
- Must be in writing and legally issued by a relevant government entity.
- Must be as narrowly defined as possible, e.g., limited to records specific to the individual or entity in question. In addition, we strive to be as transparent as possible and we will periodically publish the number of requests received and responded to annually per the current Department of Justice guidelines.
- Statistical analysis: THE IDENTITY HUB may provide non-personal, summary or group statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Web site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
- Links to other sites: This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by THE IDENTITY HUB. Please be aware that we, THE IDENTITY HUB, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
- Public Forums: Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us [email protected]. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Testimonials: We post customer testimonials on our Web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at [email protected].
- Surveys: From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information, such as email or phone number. We use this information to improve our Service to send our customers update on how we are improving the Service based on their feedback.
How does The Identity Hub protect my information?
THE IDENTITY HUB maintains reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you provided authorized access. When you enter sensitive information on our Web site or connect to our Service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected].
Can I opt out?
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Service. Users who disable their browsers’ ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Web site, but will not be able to access or take advantage of the Service. You can also opt out of our newsletters and surveys and you may follow the unsubscribe/opt out instructions contained in each of those communications.
How will you notify me of changes to this policy?