Currently, U2U Consult welcomes two new clients a week for its The Identity Hub platform run on Azure. In total there are already over 250 organizations running on the platform.
User friendly identity & access management
Configure and manage with an easy-to-use dashboard user access on your apps. Whether your app is mobile, web or desktop.
Enable different authentication providers like Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Twitter, iDIN, itsme…. in just a few clicks. Extend with The Identity Hub your corporate identity system.
Allow your users to securely login with the authentication providers they are familiar with.
Choose your offering:
Benefits of The Identity Hub
Secure & Private
Strong 2-factor authentication & privacy management
Get started immediately with our software
Easy to understand guides on how to to use our software
In the Cloud or on premise, extensible and customizable
Reference Case: PIDPA utilities group
- The Identity Hub is used for many years for the Identity and Access Management in the company for internal staff and external suppliers.
- The Identity Hub includes the authentication to their SharePoint portal.
- PIDPA uses The Identity Hub in its own cloud subscription.
Reference Case: ACV-CSC
The ACV - CSC is a social movement that is active in a broad field of employment sectors across the whole country. The Identity Hub is used since 2016 for the Identity and Access Management in the organization for ACV - CSC member citizens and ACV - CSC representatives and militants.
- Authentication by ACV - CSC own staff, representatives and militants for all their internal solutions, including finance.
- All associated members of ACV - CSC for all services provided to them.
- Reaching out to all sympathizing citizens in Belgium.
- Over a dozen of tech stacks at the apps side.
The Identity Hub runs at their premises data center.
Reference Case: AFOSOC-VESOFO
Association of the Social Funds of the social profit sector (PC 337) - Association des Fonds Sociaux du secteur non-marchand - Vereniging van de Sociale Fondsen van de social-profit sector (CP 337)
Use of The Identity Hub:
- Selected Belgian citizen users authenticate with a notorious mobile QR-code authenticator app, based on their eID to reach the backend and apps of AFOSOC-VESOFO by The Identity Hub, running as a SaaS solution of U2U Consult.
Reference Case: U2U Training
Reference Case: GeoSecure
The identity hub of AIV and Geopunt in Flanders.
GeoSecure is the Identity & Access Management (I&AM) solution for AIV (Agentschap Informatie Vlaanderen) and Geopunt, and the geographic services of the Flemish government. GeoSecure is a Service Platform developed by U2U Consult. The solution facilitates AIV, Geopunt and their clients, partners and suppliers to develop modern apps of any kind on any device. AIV has extensive databases with geographical data and images and business solutions built on top of those, aiming to leverage them with modern user experiences, targeting all kinds of desktop and mobile devices.
But this must be done by offering only the right content to each user without security or privacy risk. Faced with this complexity, AIV reached out to U2U Consult to design and build the solution: GeoSecure. GeoSecure handles authentication, authorization and the correct information exchange between AIV and its users in client and partner organizations. It is built in Microsoft .NET, and runs on Windows Azure. If your organization is faced with a similar problem, get in touch. U2U Consult has a set of Identity & Access Management frameworks, named The Identity Hub, getting the most from the Cloud in the fastest way.